Supply Chain Officer Import-Export
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
You will be responsible for reliable and efficient execution of order-to-Invoice activities for supply of pharmaceutical products globally. You will continually review Order-to-cash policies and recommend improvements. You will work together with various stakeholders like Corporate Planning, Distribution, Quality, customers and manufacturing sites.
- Own shipments coordination for internal customers
- Distribution of pharmaceutical products globally
- Handle the Import and Export documentation
- Booking and monitoring shipments
- Solve various service and transportation issues
- Represent the team in cross functional project teams
- At least 1 year of experience in Supply Chain in a GDP/GMP related industry
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with an ERP system is a plus
No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.