NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Supply Chain Officer - Compliance
Our client is a professional organization within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their product portfolio encompasses the areas of oncology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, hematology and cardiovascular diseases.
As a Supply Chain Officer - Compliance you will be responsible for ensuring that Good Distribution Practices (GDP) are met within the import/export department.
- Create reporting to support Global Supply Hub and advise on issues to be elevated.
- Oversee and manage Compliance related activities (e.g. Non-Conformities, Change Controls).
- Identify potential issues and implement proactive solutions.
- Initiate and execute improvements in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as an GDP subject matter expert in cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, economics, business administration or pharmacy
- +3 years of related professional experience
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office and experience with ERP systems
- Relevant working experience in a highly regulated (GxP) environment
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.