Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world..Requirements:
- The Supply Chain department consists of 12 employees who focus on Planning, Customer Service and Pack & Graphics.
- Due to the implementation of SAP, Supply Chain Employee has to support with the operational work within the department.
- Within the process of Planning-to-Produce and Order-to-Cash, there are several activities that you are involved with.
- Think of planning, purchasing, order entry, export, artwork changes, etc.
- It is precisely this variety that makes you an important link between the various departments within Supply Chain.
- You will work closely with colleagues from the Planning, Customer Service, Packaging, Quality Assurance, and Production departments.
- The department plays a key role between customers in over 60 countries and the internal organization.
- Bachelors degree in supply chain
- 3+ years of working experience in supply chain.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Good contact skills
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical processes (GMP) is an advantage.
Are you interested in this position? Then click on the button to apply.