Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Supply Chain Officer
Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a Supply Chain Planning Specialist you will be mainly responsible for the short-term planning and support other logistical activities.
- Managing the short-term planning (0-3 months)
- Managing the packaging and labing production
- Ensuring supply for product launches
- Dealing with deviations and other issues
- Root cause analysis
- Bchelor degree in Supply Chain/ Business / Logistics
- +3 years of experience in Supply Planning
- Experienced with SAP/ERP user
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga