Noord Brabant , Netherlands
Supply Chain Officer
Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a Supply Chain Officer you will be responsible for the supply and demand planning processes for clinical trials. Part of your responsibility is to ensure enough supply of finished products as well as balance the supply and demand and minimize product waste during the whole process.
- Inventory management and stock monitoring
- Ensure enough supply of products for clinical trials
- Identifying and applying GMP procedures thoroughly
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Dutch speaker
- Bachelor in Supply Chain/Logistics
- +2 years of Supply Chain experience
- SAP and/or Excel experience
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.