Noord Brabant , Netherlands
Supply Chain Officer
Our client is a pioneering pharmaceutical company, based in Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands. It is an innovative company that focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives.
In this role you will be joining the customer care team and supporting and carrying out different logistical activites for the Global Clinical Supply Chain department.
- Process the orders
- Prepare and review import and export documents
- Track and trace orders
- Arrange transportation matters from A to Z
- Make KPIs reports
- Particiapate and contribute to different projects
- BSc in Supply chain, Logistics, Business Administration or Life Sciences
- Experience in supply chain or logistics
- Great English skills (Other languages is a big plus e.g Arabic, French, Hebrew).
- Strong cultural awareness and being able to work with people from different cultures.
Other informationAre you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.