Supply Chain - Master Data (junior)
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and integrity of basic and complex Master Data.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Create Material Masters on MRP system to support Product Launch / Life Cycle Management
- Verify correct set-up of information in the system and maintain accurate information in the material master files
- Understand Change Control and ensure prompt follow-up on activities
- Maintain accurate information in the BOM
- Coordinate and execute monthly Masterdata checks & Ensure own quality of data entry in SAP
- Search for Operational Excellence opportunities
- Write and maintain SOPs and other documents
- Provide support to other activities and processes in Site Supply Chain
- MBO/HBO degree (Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration)
- Experience with SAP
- Tech savvy
- Experience in Supply Chain environment
- Masterdata experience is a big plus
- Fluent in Dutch & English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.