Our client is a biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. Based on your ambition and performance this role provides you a great opportunity to grow your career within this company.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will work in a team of six Supply Chain Coordinators managing the cell orders in the European Region. In this role you will coordinate the order process. This will be reported to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Works in close collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Controls the daily operation for the designated region
- Develops a trusted and strong relationship with the commercial team in each local market
- Leads daily operational meetings with stakeholders
- Owns and operates the order scheduling and tracking system and runs it daily to ensure an up-to-date overview
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Customer service and supply chain experience
- Experience with MS office and ERP systems
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain