You have? A bachelor in Supply Chain and at least 3 years of experience in a managing position in Food/FMCG planning
You have? A solid knowledge SAP and at operational experience with Planning, S&OP, Production and Warehouse process
You are? A strong communicator in both the Dutch as English language
You want? An independent MT position in a multinational and dynamic environment.
The CompanyMy client is a leader in the food industry. I would love to tell you more about this organization.
The JobAs Supply Chain Manager, you are responsible to manage the supply chain organization for this site. Managing a team of 7 planners in Material Planning, Production Planning, Inventory Control and Outbound Logistics. Optimizing the planning and supply chain processes will be one of your main goals.
Responsibilities- Optimize MRP planning in inbound and outbound planning;
- Supervising and training supply chain employees
- Analyzing supply chain data and performance
- Maintaining inventory and warehousing
- Evaluate and report on KPIs and improve the KPI processes
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth in EMEA and Global Projects
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards in alignment with global processes.
- Adapt SAP way of working to drive efficiency and align this with the global enterprise business transformation
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement and work in Performance Excellence and Supply Chain Optimization Projects
Requirements- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain management or related
- At least three years in a similar management position in Food/FMCG combined with operational experience in supply chain planning.
- Proven track record with Operational Excellence initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
- Leadership qualities
For more info you can contact Joost Spape via firstname.lastname@example.org