Supply Chain Manager
Our client is a lead biopharmaceutical company specialized in immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. They are pioneers in change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments.
About the role
You will be part of the EU Sourcing & Procurement department which we are building up at the moment and therefore, you can help shape our organization going forward with your personal experience and motivation. You will be reporting to the Global Associate Director Facilities & Engineering based in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
• Support/lead sourcing projects with a focus on Capex & Technical Services
• Develop Capex Sourcing Strategies in collaboration with the teams
• Develop & prepare formal tender documents
• Collaborate and build productive relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders
• Establish and foster effective relationships with key suppliers.
• Bachelors degree in life sciences or business administration
• 5+ years of experience in Sourcing/Procurement in a biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in strategic procurement
• Strong Technical knowledge, ideally an engineering background
• Experience in regulated industries
• Experience in e-procurement and B2B operations
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me