Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will manage successful product launches and product lifecycle activities.
- Stay in close contact with with key stakeholders
- Actively look for process improvements and present new suggestions
- Keep track of supply chain metrics, dashboards and reports
- Manage product lifecycle changes
- Master Data requests and activities
- Work with different departments: Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing
- Min. Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years working experience in supply chain and project management
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Internationally orientated
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
Noord - Brabant, Netherlands
Supply Chain Life Cycle Management Specialist