Supply Chain Integration Manager
Supply Chain Integration Manager/ Noord Holland
My client is one of the biggest food multinationals of the world located in Amsterdam.
The Supply Chain Integration Manager is responsible for the performance of the upstream supply chain for a specific pool of Danone business units and Danone Suppliers. You ensure the reliability and efficiency of Supply Chain activities. You are autonomous to define and implement transversal improvement action plans linked to the Business Units (KPIs monitoring, process upgrade, digital transformation…).
- Resolve Out-of-Stock Situations as escalation level for Danone Business units and Suppliers / share allocations in case of scarcity.
- Run the KPI monthly KPi calculation for C&P Procurement Operations
- Lead a specific project aiming to improve C&P Procurement Operations reporting tools
- Drive supply chain optimization workshops aiming to secure Danone upstream flows
- Drive continuous improvement on processes
- Master’s Degree in relevant direction
- 5 years of experience in Supply Planning or Material Planning
- Skilled in Excel
- Ability to build Excel Macros (VBA) is a plus
Apply via the following link: