Our client is one of the biggest biotechnology companies in the world. Their purpose it’s to find new solutions within the innovation of new medicines so they can treat people with serious diseases. The company is based in Breda.
As a Supply Chain Import/ Export you will ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import/ export and own end-to-end shipments coordination to internal and external.
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis.
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally.
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and proactively respond on potential issues.
- Coordinate and execute return process.
- Handling of export and import documentation.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Supply Chain experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people.
- Customer focused. Experience and knowledge in Customer Service department is a plus.
- Computer skills, if possible ERP experience.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.