NOORD BRABANT Breda, Netherlands
Supply Chain - Import/Export
Our client is based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Focused on biotechnology and biochemistry research, their product portfolio encompasses the areas of oncology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, hematology and cardiovascular diseases.
In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end shipments coordination to internal and external customers.
- Ensure the distribution pf pharmaceutical goods on the global arena
- Process supply orders on daily basis
- Handle import and export documentation
- Monitor shipments and respond to issues that might come up
- Coordinate and execute return processes
- Collaborate with 3PL and other members of supply chain
- MBO4 or Bachelor's Degree + 2 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Excellent communications skills in English.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Supply Chain
- Good computer skills and knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.