You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
In this role you will lead a cross functional team to drive the implementation of Good Distribution Practices (GDP) improvements.Responsibilities
- Project management & oversight.
- Updating/writing of GSHE controlled documents.
- Improvement of identified GSHE order fulfilment processes.
- Design and implementation of GSHE returns process.
- Analysis and restructuring of team training portfolio.
- Lead risk assessment process on core activities of the GSHE.
- Liaise with Quality to ensure implementation of annual self-inspection process.
- Drive improvement of temperature monitoring strategy.
- Relevant degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- 2 - 3 years of directly related experience
- Understanding of E2E supply chain business processes (APICS CPIM, SCOR, S&OP, Logistics, Customer Service).
- Working knowledge and understanding of GMP and/or GDP regulations
- Experience in risk management/risk assessments is a pre
- Operational Excellence experience or training is a pre
- LEAN Six Sigma Green / Black Belt is a pre
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.