Their vision is to put people first, support each other, transparency in their leading and leave a lasting impact in the world. This company wants to grow a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants and they are focused in sustainability.
In this role, initially you will help land new processes and tools to help control costs and savings within the supply chain. Then on an ongoing basis you will help drive the performance management, supporting both the savings agenda and improvement opportunities globally for the Supply Chain Finance processes and capability building.
- Drive the monthly actuals & forecast process for savings reporting.
- Ensure accuracy of financial results and forecast on key focus areas in supply chain.
- Prepare reports and cockpits for review and analysis of the monthly performance.
- 3 years’ work experience with proven track record in Supply Chain, Finance, Controllership.
- Worked in FMCG, Multi-national companies & international roles.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
PS: For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Supply Chain Finance Analyst