As the Supply Chain (SC) finance Analyst, you will initially help land new processes and tools to help control costs and savings within the supply chain. You will help drive the performance management, supporting both the savings agenda and improvement opportunities globally for the SC Finance processes and capability building.
Your Key Tasks:
- Drive the monthly actuals & forecast process for savings reporting
- Help provide, improve and maintain the necessary tools and capabilities required to ensure effective performance management (incl system admin)
- Get involved with enhanced analytics and capabilities to allow the future organization to operate with high level of understanding and effectiveness.
- Assist in the annual business planning process.
- Ensure accuracy of financial results and forecast on key focus areas in supply chain
- Prepare reports and cockpits for review and analysis of the monthly performance
Key interfaces and relevant stakeholders for this role:
Required knowledge and Experiences:
- Good analytical skills and thrive for accuracy and continuous improvements
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Familiar with financial and supply chain processes, specifically procurement is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English oral and written.