Supply Chain Coordinator
Do you? Have a background in the Pharmaceutical industry?
Do you? Have at least 2 years of working experience in a Supply Chain role?
Are you? A team player who always strives to get the best results?
Our client is a pharmaceutical company situated in the Amsterdam Area.
In this role as supply Chain Coordinator are you responsible for the monitoring of the end to end process from order entry to the delivery
- Timely entry, planning and releasing of supply orders
- Supervise order fulfilment and on timely delivery.
- Collaborate with demand planner (s) and supply planner (s) as well as procurement and NuVasive manufacturing to maintain service levels
- Develop strong working relationships with the local operations organizations and global order fulfillment organization.
- Inform Customer of the material shortages, ETAs, MOQ associated information timely, and follow-up
- Identify and escalate supply risks with global warehouse, purchasing team, manufacturing, and with the customers on material shortages.
- Proactively Informing customers about supplies status through the relevant tools and documentation.
- Support in reallocation and rebalancing of inventory between international distribution centers
- Monitoring performance in line with global key performance indicators
- Required educational background: MBO/HBO (Supply chain related) and/or >2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience in working in an International environment
- Customer-oriented, pro-active and can do mentality
- Good communication skills - Fluent in English. Preferably second language
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Windows based computer applications
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP and/or SAP Business One is a pre)