Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company based in Noord-Holland.
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will own the entire order process from receipt until final product delivery in a fast paced, exciting, multicultural and growing environment. As Supply Chain Coordinator you are highly involved and in close contact with several internal and external counterparts to enable fast and high quality final product delivery.
• Owns the order process from receipt until final product delivery, verifying for accuracy
• Arranges manufacturing slots with the Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) and the Manufacturing sites
• Arranges and manages courier shipments and executes order transactions in Oracle EBS
• Pro-actively follows-up on order progress and communicates with stakeholders (both in- and external)
• Leads daily operational meetings with stakeholders in order to review daily operations, manages and resolves issues and set priorities
• Owns and operates the order scheduling and tracking system and runs it on a daily basis to ensure an up-to-date overview
• Contributes pro-actively to the continuous improvement of the overall supply chain processes
• Relevant education, at least on Bachelor’s level
• 5+ years of relevant experience in the (bio-) pharmaceutical / life-sciences industry
• Solid knowledge and understanding of cGDP and GMP legislation