Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with a full spectrum of products from generic to biological medicines. Founded more than 120 years ago, they have been committed to one main goal: to enable access to high-quality medicines and treatment to people all around the world.
They are looking for a committed Supply Chain Coordinator to support the operational work located in Noord-Holland. As the new Supply Chain Coordinator, you will cooperate with colleagues working on Planning, Customer Service and Pack & Graphics by completing various tasks, contributing to the smooth workflow of the Supply Chain Department.
- Work on various tasks related to the process of Planning-to-Produce and Order-to-Cash, like planning, purchasing, order entry, export, artwork changes, etc.
- Be the bridge between departments.
- Manage relationship with stakeholders.
- Support the operational work related to the implementation of SAP.
- HBO or BA degree in a relevant field.
- Experience with SAP.
- Previous working experience in supply chain, preferably in a highly regulated environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills, proficiency with Excel.
- Fluent spoken and written Dutch and English language skills.
- Knowledge of GMPs is an advantage.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.