Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is to cure any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology and others.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA.
As a supply chain coordinator, you will be working together with the Logistics department, assisting with planning and distributions of pharmaceuticals. Because the company is delivering medicine across the EMEA region, every shipment should correspond to the same standards. Therefore, you will be responsible for the compliancy of the shipment orders with the company’s standards.
- - Order management
- - Track and trace shipments
- - Review the compliancy of orders and shipment requirements
- - Solve problems that might arise during the process
- - Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus
- - Minimum of an MBO degree
- - Minimum 1 year experience in a supply chain role
- - Knowledge of ERP systems
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.