Supply Chain Coordinator
The company is one of the biggest Biotechnology companies in the world. They are focusing on developing and creating solutions for the most difficult to threat diseases in this world for humans.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you are a part of the External Planning and Delivery team. You’ll manage the forecasting planning and supply chain activities for several site’s through Europe. While taking the KPI’s and metrics in account you’ll manage the material requirements, ordering and payments, CMO batch management from planning to distribution.
- CMO Management, sending of forecasts and participate in weekly meetings
- Take part in monthly planning cycle
- Coordination of material ordering and shipments
- Managing of performance metrics (expired materials, on time delivery, inventory levels).
- Managing of batch progress through SAP transactions
- Use of Rapid Response to analyze demand and supply requirements
- MBO with 5+ years relevant working experience or HBO with 1-3 years’ experience
- 1-3 years SAP experience (Plan-to-Stock, inventory management, capacity planning)
- 1-3 years’ experience in GMP environment
- English fluency, both oral and written communication
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Lesley Rademaker