Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will be the first contact person for the EU Supply Chain department. You are the expert matter in the are of O2C processes, commercial supply chain projects and plant to stock.
- Ensures GDP complaince within all Supply Chain processes
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
- Focus on process improvements
- Monitor the stock and solve stock related issues
- Prepare the monthly KPI's
- First line troubleshooter
- Bachelor degree in logistics or other similair education
- Experience with international Supply Chain processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post