Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for pharmaceutical products. In our site in Noord-Brabant we do the secondary packaging for drugs that we have developed at our international sites. Next to that, we are responsible for the distribution all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
Together with your team you will implement Good Distribution Practices (GDP) improvements within the Global Supply Hub Europe.
- Manage cross functional projects
- Improve the order fulfilment processes.
- Lead risk assessment process on core activities
- Stay in close contact with the quality department
- Update and write controlled documents
- Bsc. Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- Familiar with GMP environment
- GDP knowledge
- Good knowledge Supply chain business processes
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.