Supply Chain Compliance Associate
The company is a leading player in biotechnology development, the main focus is to base the process of creating the medicine on the unique person’s code (DNA) to start the healing on the level of the smallest cells. The company is operating for more than 40 years on the market with the main mission of helping seriously ill people.
As a Supply Chain Compliance Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining all the requirements such as temperature, and deviations for the distribution of the final product.
- Maintain and manage the temperature of the medicine for the distribution process.
- Solve the minor and major issues with the process and find the reasons and solutions.
- Work with CAPA records and make sure the requirements are met.
- Support GDP-process improvements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences.
- At least 2 years of experience with GDP/GMP.
- Experience in working with databases, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone? If yes, let me guide you in the right direction, do not hesitate and push the apply button.