You will be part of a multinational team in one of the biggest FMCG organization, based in Rotterdam. This company owns over 400 brands and organized into three main divisions: Foods and Refreshments; Home Care; and Beauty & Personal Care.
About the role
You will be a key member of the project team responsible for implementing the route to market design for those markets will service through 3rd party distribution partners. As a supply chain and logistics SME your main responsibilities will be:
- Mobilizing the distributor market supply chain planning and logistics design.
- Setting up supply chain related processes and Ways of Working
- Supporting the SAP ERP implementation team on SC topics
- 6 years prior experience in a similar role in a supply chain logistics, planning and/or manufacturing environment.
- Global Logistics Management experience is a must.
- SAP experience (previous ERP implementation experience is a plus)
- FMCG experience is a plus.
- Excellent data analysis skills
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me.