Start date: As soon as possible (Aimed 1st of may)
As Back Officer you will be joining a team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected. The team works together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer. You will work in a team of 6 Supply Chain Coordinators managing the cell orders in the European Region. You will be based in our new, state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Hoofddorp (near Amsterdam). You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
As a Supply Chain Back Officer who will support the supply chain coordinator to ensure an optimized cell order journey.
- Managing spare kit inventory and shipments and QC sample shipments for the EU region.
- Managing Healthy Donor shipment.
- Arranging and managing courier shipments and execute order transactions in Oracle EBS
- 3+years of relevant experience in logistics or administration
- Must have customer service or supply chain experience
- Experience with MS office and ERP systems (preferably Oracle EBS)
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cGDP and GMP legislation
- Experience in executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
- Strong communication skills in English
- Outstanding organizational skills and Resourcefulness fast-paced environment and change routine as needed, keeping oversight
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Patient centric mindset; understands the unique complexity for each order (patient) and pro-actively prepares to ensure a successful cell journey per agreed timelines
If you are interested in this position please apply to this vacancy.