Supply Chain - Back Office
You will be joining one of the top ten biotechnological companies in the world. Their goal is to provide high quality medicines for patients whose diseases have no or few cures worldwide.
You will work together with other Customer Service teams including the Front Office and take part in different projects. Incoming orders, monitoring shipments and determining the correct order processes will be important responsibilities. You will also set up invoice instructions and solve issues regarding the transportation of the drugs and ensure Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Distribution Practices related training is up to date.
- Correct shipping and transportation documentation
- Identify process improvements
- Solve administrative issues
- Focus on commercial order management related to the supply chain
- MBO 3 or higher
- Administrative experience with MS-Office tools
- Ability to work in a dynamic and quick-paced environment
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral