Associate Supply Chain - CS Back Office
Location: Breda Area
Contract : 5 Months (Temporary assignment)
Start date: As soon as possible
About the company:
Our client is a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Their medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
Hence they are looking for a Supply chain back officer who can contribute to the
commercial order management, solves administrative issues in compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
You will be responsible for
- Works with other Customer service sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry tasks is done.
- Screens and acts on incoming orders by determining the correct order
process like standard, specialized, sample, make to order
- Provides services, monitoring shipments and pro-actively handles
billing and shipping blocks issues.
- Prepares export documentation and timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affecting
- Ensures knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to
date, including various applicable controlled documents
What are we looking for
- Experience of a range of administrative tasks
- Familiarity with terminology of area supported
- Experience with order related issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- Experience in working with automated systems (computer based business systems) like MS-Office tools
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Computer skills and ERP experience
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.