Our client is one of the biggest biotechnology companies in the world. Their purpose it’s to find new solutions within the innovation of new medicines so they can treat people with serious diseases. The company is based in Breda.
As a supply chain associate, you will ensure that the execution of Order – to – invoice activities for To – the – market supply are efficiently done. Therefore, you will be responsible for the entire process of the shipments coordination to internal and external customers.
- - Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- - Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
- - Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
- - Handling of export and import documentation
- - Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- - Represent the team in cross functional project teams
- - Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree
- - 2 years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry
- - Fluent in English, both oral and written communication
- - Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people
- - Customer focused
- - Affinity with computer work