Our client is one of the biggest biotechnology companies in the world. Their purpose it’s to find new solutions within the innovation of new medicines so they can treat people with serious diseases. The company is based in Breda.
We are looking for a candidate for the Polish market to work for the Customer Success Department. You will be the first contact for Customer offices, complaints and Track and Trace activities.
Responsibilities- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts via calls and email with customers.
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
- Solve administrative issues.
- Identify and initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints
Requirements- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in Polish and English, both in oral and written.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in customer service or sales.
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply bottom bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.