Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will be assisting in the production planning and scheduling. You'll also prepare purchase orders to obtain materials and equipment.
- Participates in production planning, scheduling
- Prepares purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment. entering all requirements into the computer
- Plans inventory per the sales forecast, to meet both customer service and inventory targets
- Updates inventory records and suggest improvements
- Maintain and updates planning modules or production planning systems with current lead times, and related information.
- Interface with various groups including customers, sales offices, Corporate, and plant production departments, and monitors orders from start to finish to ensure on-time delivery of products.
- HBO/BSc, preferable WO/Master (Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar)
- Strong excel skills and experience, (pivots, xlookups, sumifs, power suite, vba, graphs) – will be assed
- System: ERP JDE, Business Objects, experience is a pre. Programming skills as well, VBA, Python.
- (40 hours/week, 36/32 hours also negotiable)
- Graduate profiles are accepted when holding a relevant Master's degree with proven Excel skills.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.