Our client focuses on the manufacturing and commercialization of breast implants.
You will participate in supply network planning as part of global planning team and is part of the manufacturing site planning.
- Review, modify, an approve shipments and allocation to regions on a day to day basis following global guidance’s
- Communicate with regions about ongoing supply.
- Generating, analyze and maintain reports related to network KPI’S
- Participate in improvement projects.
- Support the planning department in production priorities and improvement projects.
- Support the materials management department in various projects.
- HBO/Bachelor, preferable WO/Master – Supply chain/planning focus.
- Minimum 4 years' experience
- Language; Dutch/English, and preferable additional languages
- Plan/scheduling experience/background (DRP, Allocation, shipments, OTIF, BO etc.. should be familiar terms)
- APICS – CSCP / SCOR certified
- Strong excel skills and experience
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.