Supply Chain Officer
Company: International Biopharmaceutical
Location: Leiden Area
Starting date: 1 February (preferred)
Currently we are actively recruiting a Supply Chain Officer for a multinational pharmaceutical company that has been for over 25 years a leader in the field of biomedicine. Our client is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Our client is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world and are producing life-changing breakthroughs every day.
The position of Supply Chain Analyst is located in Leiden and is a key member of the Supply Chain Team. The manufacturing plant in Leiden is one of the largest plants of our client.
You will participate in supply network planning as part of global planning team and is part of the manufacturing site planning. You are responsible for the Distribution Requirements Planning process. Next to that, you will Make decision on shipments to various regions across the globe and allocated available inventory based on multiple factors such as safety stock, customer priorities, inventory position, customer priorities etc. Support in analysis of KPI’s such OTIF, backorder, provide root-cause analysis and suggestions for improvement. Participates in site and global projects for process improvements. Interacts with multiple stake holders and balance the interest of all supply chain stake holders by understanding their priorities, needs and possibilities.
Support the global planning team in execution of distribution requirements planning. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review, modify, an approve shipments and allocation to regions on a day to day basis following global guidance’s
- Communicate with regions about ongoing supply.
- Generating, analyze and maintain reports related to network KPI’S
- Participate in improvement projects.
- Support the planning department in production priorities and improvement projects.
- Support the materials management department in various projects.
- HBO/Bachelor, preferable WO/Master – Supply chain/planning focus.
- Experience minimum 5 years.
- Language; Dutch/English, and preferable additional languages
- Able to work with different cultures across timezones.
- Plan/scheduling experience/background (DRP, Allocation, shipments, OTIF, BO etc.. should be familiar terms)
- APICS – CSCP / SCOR certified
- Strong excel skills and experience
- Analytical skills.