Supply Chain Analyst
Our client is an international medical devices organization focused on the research and production of breast implants.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you'll support the department in operational tasks as well as helping to improve the process and build new tools/reports to support the efficiency of the department.
- Identifies raw material and component requirements for production from engineering and production specifications and schedules.
- Prepares purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment. entering all requirements into the computer, and so on.
- Corporate, and plant production departments, and monitors orders from start to finish to ensure on-time delivery of products.
- Plans inventory per the sales forecast, to meet both customer service and inventory targets.
- Administers physical inventories, cycle counting, surplus obsolete, engineering changes, cancellation activities, projected usage, and other inventory planning/and reduction activities.
- Recommends improvement to inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation. Updates inventory records.
- Develops reports to keep service management aware of potential trends, shortages, backorders, and status of service parts as required.
- Min. Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar
- Strong excel skills and experience, (pivots, xlookups, sumifs, power suite, vba, graphs)
- Plan/scheduling experience/background (MRP, MPS, PO, OTIF, BO etc.)
- Very strong Excel skills and passion for data/analytics, tools & systems
- System: ERP JDE, Business Objects, experience is preferred.
- Programming skills (VBA, Python.)
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.