Supply Chain officer
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region. Are you ready to join? They are based in Noord-Brabant.
In this role you will be managing the life cycle of new and existing medicine. You will plan different life cycle management activities and will be responsible for the change control management related activities. It is important that you understand and can apply principles, theories and standards of change control management to support their execution.
- Manage different policies and procedures.
- Support change control execution.
- Coordinate change control activities.
- Work together with relevant stakeholders and implement best practices.
- Participate in meetings and ensure quality and services are provided by self and others.
- Analyse problems and lead projects to drive continuous improvement.
- At least a Bachelors’ degree and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Problem solving and good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.