Supplier Quality Engineering
Our client is an international medical devices organization focused on the research and production of breast implants.
The Supplier Quality Engineer provides overall quality assurance leadership in the management of Direct, Indirect Suppliers and/or External Manufacturers engaged in the production.
- Supports the development and execution of plans/strategies, and implementation of systems, processes, and procedures to ensure robust supplier/purchasing controls with regards to the determination, selection, qualification, monitoring, and disengagement of suppliers.
- Identifies, develops, and leads the investigation and resolution of supplier-related challenges, and implements appropriate Quality Engineering methodologies, statistical techniques.
- Provide timely business support for the assigned CSS Supplier Quality Management(SQM) function globally
- Lead, develop, and implement supplier/purchasing controls and associated activities including Approved Supplier List management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, an Applied Science or a related technical and quality field is required.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in Quality Engineering or Quality Assurance, including data analysis, risk assessment and risk mitigation is required.
- Broad experience with quality systems, including but not limited to validation, non-conformance, CAPA systems and investigations laboratory controls, production and process controls, is required.
- Direct experience in plant and/or supplier GMP auditing is preferred.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.