Company: Leading Contract Manufacturer Vaccines
Start: June 2021
Additional info: (3 shift pattern – 7am-3pm / 3pm-11pm / 11pm-7am)
Currently we are looking for a enthusiastic individual with experience in supervising Biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes under GMP guidelines to join us in the production process of Covid-19 Vaccines. The initial plan is to produce 100 million vaccine doses. If you want to play an important part in the fight against the coronavirus, please look further!
The Supervisor (Covid19 vaccine production) is involved in the supervision, preparation, and execution of bulk drug substance of various pharmaceutical products (protein, polysaccharide, live microbial, mRNA).
- Supervision of operators within shift, including appraisals and individual performance mentoring
- Prepare detailed production schedule and managing execution within a timely manner
- Align shift tasks with supervisor team and manager
- Responsible for appropriate training status within shift
- Responsible for GMP compliance and Safety compliance within shift
- Execution of preparative activities for GMP production and GMP production itself
- You are a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with respect to production facility and its equipment and directly involved in maintenance, validation, and calibration.
- At least an MBO/HBO level of education with relevant technical or biological production experience
- Quality and safety-conscious, flexible, and proactive
- Experience in working under GMP guidelines
- Team player with a high degree of autonomy
- Leadership skills on supervisor level
- High priority on personal hygiene
- Analytical, accurate, structured and flexible
- Willing to work in shifts (three shifts from Monday to Friday - 7am-3pm / 3pm-11pm / 11pm-7am)
- Good Dutch and English written and oral communicative skills
- Experience in the (bio) pharmaceutical Industry
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).