Our client is in the top 5 largest pharma companies in the world, with locations all over the Netherlands. In their Leiden location, they mainly engage in the process of developing new vaccines for widespread diseases.
As a Study Administrator, you will support the clinical studies and assuring that the data they register is valid, accurate, and according to the laws and regulations. You will work in a multinational environment, with a team located all around the globe.
- Manage the company's portfolio of clinical trials and studies
- Distribute and submit the study-related data and documents
- Make sure that the data and documents meet quality standards and are in line with compliance norms
- Facilitate the public registration of data about the progress of the trial
- Degree in Business, Science, Technology, or any relevant fields
- + 3 years of experience in quality or in R&D
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, such as Pharma, Chemicals, Biotechnology, etc.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Proactive mindset and good organizational skills
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.