Our client is a great multinational biopharmaceutical company. Their main goal is to create and innovate forms of improving people’s life with a high quality biopharma products.
As a Statistical Planning Analyst you will be responsible to take care of clinical studies, and also will be in charge of organizing the inventory in order to keep hospitals in different places of the world always stocked. In this role you will be working with a team from Breda in the Netherlands.
- Prepare achievable global supply plans
- You will be responsible for monitoring and managing global inventories
- Be the support for other teams in order to have a coordination of all activities
- You will be responsible for the organization and shipment of packed supplies
- Actively solve logistical conflicts
- You will be in charge of analyzing existing procedures and assist on the formulation of new ones
- Bachelor degree in logistics, supply chain or business administration
- Proven previous experience of minimum 4 years in supply chain, a plus if the experience is in the pharmaceutical industry
- Able to work with an international team
- Basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.
Statistical Planning Analyst