Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Stability Scientist you will be manage stability studies on a phase 3 project that will go commercial.
- - Management of stability studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical studies.
- - Review and approval of various scientific protocols, reports and documentation for IND/CA filing.
- - Provide support to various CMC projects.
- - Ph.D. Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree.
- - Min. of 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience working under GMP standards.
- - Experience with stability study management
- - Experience with analytical methods qualification and validation
- - Knowledge of statistical analyses and data trending
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.