Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a Stability Scientist you will be mainly responsible for the management of various stability studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical development.
- Reviewing and approving various scientific protocol, reports, documentation for IND/CTA filing
- Providing support during scientific investigations
- Carrying out various CMC projects
- MS or Ph.D. Degree in e relevant field
- A minimum of 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience working under GMP standards
- Experience with analytical methods qualification and validation
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and data trending
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga