Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. They are a Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the development of vaccines to cure infectious diseases worldwide.
Your main responsibility will be the release and stability coordination. Furthermore you will be the point of contact for commercial product coordination.
- Release of raw materials, drug substance and drug products
- Coordination of stability testing
- Inspections regarding GMP
- Release and stability processes
- Stakeholder management
- Coordination, planning, organizing and the execution of Data requests
- Continuous Improvement of processes and business
- BSc or higher degree
- 3+ years of working experience in a Pharmaceutical company
- Affinity with Quality and Business Excellence
- Experience with data integrity and data management like eLIMS
- Fluent in English language (oral and written)
- Experience with Client/stakeholder management
- Lab experience would be a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.