ZUID HOLLAND, Netherlands
Stability & Release Coordinator
This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As a Stability & Release Coordinator you will act as a Single Point of Contact for the Covid-19 Vaccine project regarding to stability and release topics for the clinical trials. Additionally, you will contribute to maintain cGMP compliance and contribute to the tech transfer.
- Coordinate the release of raw materials, drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders (CMOs) on time.
- Coordinate stability testing of Covid-19 vaccine according to local procedures and timelines.
- Act a as a SME on release and stability processes and has a leading role during GMP inspections.
- Coordinate all Data Requests from various stakeholders and ensure delivery.
- BSc or HBO degree.
- 3+ years of experience in the pahramceutical industry / GMP environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Proficient in the use of lab systems & lab environment, particularly regarding data management and data integrity.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.