The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
This group is responsible for the oversight of stability and release programs of commercial biological products.
As a Stability Analyst you will coordinate the release of raw materials, drug substance and drug products form internal and external stakeholders, ensuring on-time delivery of results per agreed timelines.
- Coordinate stability testing
- Subject matter expert on release and stability processes
- Leading role during GMP inspections
- Meetings of quality network organization and partners with customers
- Responsible for the coordination of all Data requests provided by various stakeholders
- Affinity and motivation to process development following lean principles
- Minimum Bachelor diploma in a relevant discipline
- 3 years' of pharmaceutical experience
- Knowledge or affinity with Business Excellence tools
- Proficient in the use of laboratory systems within a laboratory environment
- Data integrity and data management
Apply via the button below to contact me!