Sr. Supply Chain Specialist
Location: Amsterdam area
Start: Preferably 1st of March (in consultation)
Company: Multinational biopharma company
Salary: Depending on expertise (great budget available)
The company is on an exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
As senior supply chain specialist you’ll be joining the Site Supply Chain department. Together with the site material planning team, you will be responsible for the process and tasks to ensure material supply to the manufacturing organization. This with balancing the stock positions and working with suppliers to secure and expedite supply. You will work closely with stakeholders from different departments like Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain(regional/Global/site) and Engineering & Facility.
- Ensure a controlled flow or materials
- Responsible for a flawless execution of the monthly planning cycle for your material portfolio
- Lead resolution and mitigation of material issues; escalate and coordinate with global when required and advise in network mitigation plans.
- Create and execute material supply plan, by ensuring timely PO’s
- Collaborate with suppliers and sourcing to ensure OTIF and expedite PO’ s when needed.
- Provide timely update to stakeholders on status and readiness of project related activities
- Report on metrics and develop metrics to ensure visibility on material planning activities
- Ensure GMP compliance for material planning, change controls, Capa’ s etc.
- Initiate, support and lead cost savings initiatives
- Ability to build positive relationships and partnerships internally and with external partners.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
- Collaborate well in cross-functional matrix environment, ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Interested? Questions? Do not hesitate and reach out by applying to this add.