The company is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune’s ability to recognize and kill tumors.
They are currently adding additional talent as it focuses on developing the European region in support of providing maximum access to patients with unmet needs. We’re building a state-of-the art manufacturing site in the Netherlands (Amsterdam-Hoofddorp). For this site we’re currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
As senior supply chain specialist you’ll be joining the Site Supply Chain department, in which employees of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
Together with the site material planning team, you will be responsible for the process and tasks to ensure material supply to the manufacturing organization. You will work closely with stakeholders from different departments like Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain(regional/Global/site) and Engineering & Facility.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to build positive relationships and partnerships internally and with external partners.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
• Collaborate well in cross-functional matrix environment, ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel.
• Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced expanding company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Ensure a controlled flow or materials to TCF04
• Responsible for a flawless execution of the monthly planning cycle for your material portfolio
• Lead resolution and mitigation of material issues; escalate and coordinate with global when required and advise in network mitigation plans.
• Create and execute material supply plan, by ensuring timely PO’s
• Collaborate with suppliers and sourcing to ensure OTIF and expedite PO’ s when needed.
• Provide timely update to stakeholders on status and readiness of project related activities
• Report on metrics and develop metrics to ensure visibility on material planning activities
• Ensure GMP compliance for material planning, change controls, Capa’ s etc.
• Initiate, support and lead cost savings initiatives
What are you waiting for? If you think this is your ideal role then apply and get connected to me.