For more than a century, the company, incorporated has been driven by the belief that the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today. This idea is at the centre of who we have always been as a global, family-owned business. Today, it is transforming, innovating and evolving in ways that affirm our commitment to making a positive impact on the world around us.
Description of the role:
- As a Strategic Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for strategy execution, procurement and supplier management for Europe.
- The job holder must regularly monitor his markets in terms of availability and cost development. These strategies must be aligned with Business and stakeholder functions priorities, such as Quality, Cost, Innovation and Service.
- In order to do this successfully, the Sourcing Manager is expected to develop close linkage and remain connected with key business partners such as R&D, Marketing, Strategic Deployment in order to understand the exact business strategy and material to ensure execution in the best possible way.
- Bring the categories to a mature state, by running tenders in line with the needs of the business on short, medium term and long term sustainability goals
- Category governance to continue with cross-function stakeholders
- Development and Implementation of a sourcing strategy for the responsible portfolio.
- Be accountable for the execution of the Sourcing Strategies of the incumbent portfolios in PNE
- Ensure price forecasting in a complex and volatile commodity environment,
- You would also be responsible for the on-going sourcing of his/her portfolio in order to safeguard seamless availability of material to all European sites.
- Master’s/ Bachelor's degree in business or technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in packaging and procurement is mandatory.
- Excellent negotiating skills, project management and stakeholder engagement.
- Should be result driven and analytical thinker.
Interested? click on apply button to move further in the process.