Sr. Quality Manager / RP
Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical company in the area of Ghent. They are specialized in the development/distribution of pharmaceutical products, food supplements, medical devices and consumer health products. They have multiple locations worldwide and their HQ is located in Belgium.
The Sr. Quality Manager / RP is responsible for the management of 2 international affiliates. He/She will be based in Belgium but will work together with an international team worldwide for the distribution of several combination products. The role will be an independant position at the HQ within an international context.
- Managing of 2 affiliates in Europe
- Ensure compliance of GDP QMS for the affiliates and the company in Belgium.
- Be the SPOC regarding Regulated authorities concerning distrubtion of API's, medical devices, medicines and food supplements
- Maintain a close relationship with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Provide supervision of your team including hiring, training and performance management/development
- Participate in Key Projects and be the KOL regarindg Quality in International Projects
- Min. 6 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical Quality Environment
- MSc. Pharmacy, Engineering or Life Sciences
- Extensive knowledge of GDP/GMP
- Extensive experience as Responsible Person for GDP
- International experience is an asset
Interested? Apply via the button below!
More information? Contact me by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +32 25 881 277.