Our client is one of the leaders in biopharmaceuticals in The Netherlands, improving people’s lives across the globe.
As a Senior Quality Assurance specialist you will be responsible for the compliance of the incoming materials are manufactured and controlled in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices. You will take care of change control, deviation, audit and release.
- Responsible for the release of incoming materials such as primary and secondary packaging materials, APIs, media products and Service Unit materials.
- Ensuring that incoming materials and media products produced are manufactured and controlled accordingly to GMP/ registration dossier requirements.
- You give final approval to protocols and reports
- You are the SME in the GMP field.
- Ensure a timely resolution of nonconformities arising during the process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in pharmaceutical or similar
- 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- Vast knowledge of GMP
- Has to speak Dutch and English
- Experience with validation, change control and/or audits
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply bottom bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.